PLEASE NOTE: these results do not include the 2020 results as national tests were removed. Below are our latest published results.
2019 Results Headlines
- Top 25% of all schools Nationally in Reading, Writing and Maths progress at Key Stage 2.
- 85% of KS2 children achieved the Expected Standard in RWM.
- 3 Years of an upward trend with all groups performing above LA or National average.
- 2nd in the Local Authority overall attainment.
- Above National Averages at the Expected Standard for Maths, Reading, Spelling and Grammar and Writing.
- Disadvantaged pupils in Key Stage 2 outperformed the National Average for other pupils.
- Key Stage 1 pupils were above National Average in all subjects at the Expected Standard.
- Phonics scores in Year 1 were above National Average. 100% of pupils achieved the pass mark.
- Good Level of Development in Reception was above National Average.
Key Stage 1 Value Added
Key Stage 2
|Subject||Working at Expected Standard||Working at Higher Standard|
Reading Progress: +3.8
Writing Progress: +3.12
Maths Progress: +1.02
Average Scaled Scores
Reading Average Scaled Score: 107.1
Maths Average Scaled Score: 104.4
SPaG Average Scaled Score: 106.2